Yoga- This ancient Indian Art of keeping the body, mind and soul healthy, happy and tranquil needs no introduction today. Since Yoga is getting popular equally among those seeking spiritual solace and suffering with physical ailments, a lack of professionally trained yoga teachers has failed to fill demand and supply chain. As the popularity of Yoga is increasing, Kayakalp comes forward to impart Yoga Teacher training course for those seeking a holistic vocation and respectable livelihood. We at Kayakalp offering Yoga Teacher Course for beginner to learn and master the art of Yoga.
Level 2 – Yoga Teacher Course (YTC)
Yoga Teacher Course is a very basic or foundation course for those who want to pursue the knowledge of Yoga for individual and teaching the mass in form of group class or individual class within the purview of the learning during the course.
A Kayakalp certified Yoga Instructor Course for those who wish to seek basic knowledge of yoga and learn its physical practices (asanas) under the guidance of experienced yoga professionals.
Affiliation -Kayakalp Yoga School (YIC-Level- 1/YTC- Level-II ) affiliated from Quality Council of India (QCI).
Aims & Objectives
- To enable the seeker for providing basic yoga training at community level
- To pursue a career as an individual yoga teacher
- Yoga teacher course is designed to provide basic knowledge of Yoga and its mental, physical and spiritual impact on day to day life
- 350 hours of foundation course of Yoga Teacher Course (YTC)
- To develop and adopt the best yoga methodologies
- To create a pool of enthusiastic yoga learners for future needs of Kayakalp
Commencement of the YTC:- 15 November 2018 onwards
Duration of the course
- Total No. of hours – 350 Hours Yoga Teacher Course (YTC)
- Theory – 175 Hrs. [130 Hrs. (75%) contact Hrs. with teachers and 45 Hrs. (25%) can be self learning]
- Practical – 175 Hrs. [105 Hrs. (60%) learning under supervision and 70 Hrs. (40%) can be self-practice]
- Total No. of months – 3 months
- Days per week – 6 days
- Hours per day – 4 hours