Yoga- This ancient Indian Art of keeping the body, mind and soul healthy, happy and tranquil needs no introduction today. Since Yoga is getting popular equally among those seeking spiritual solace and suffering with physical ailments, a lack of professionally trained yoga teachers has failed to fill demand and supply chain. As the popularity of Yoga is increasing, Kayakalp comes forward to impart Yoga Teacher training course for those seeking a holistic vocation and respectable livelihood. We at Kayakalp offering Yoga Instructor Course for beginner to learn and master the art of Yoga.
Level 1 – Yoga Instructor Course (YIC)
Yoga instructor course is a very basic or foundation course for those who want to pursue the knowledge of Yoga for individual and teaching the mass in form of group class or individual class within the purview of the learning during the course.
A Kayakalp certified Yoga Instructor Course for those who wish to seek basic knowledge of yoga and learn its physical practices (asanas) under the guidance of experienced yoga professionals.
Affiliation -Kayakalp Yoga School (YIC-Level- 1/YTC- Level-II ) affiliated from Quality Council of India (QCI).
Aims & Objectives
- To enable the seeker for providing basic yoga training at community level.
- To pursue a career as an individual yoga instructor
- Yoga instructor course is designed to provide basic knowledge of Yoga and its mental, physical and spiritual impact on day to day life.
- 200 hours of foundation course of Yoga Instructor Course (YIC)
- To develop and adopt the best yoga methodologies
- To create a pool of enthusiastic yoga learners for future needs of Kayakalp
Duration of the course
- Total No. of hours – 200 Hrs. Yoga Instructor Course (YIC)
- Theory – 60 Hrs. [45 Hrs. (75%) contact hrs. with teachers and the remaining hrs. can be self learning].
- Practical – 140 Hrs. [84 Hrs. (60%) contact hrs. with teachers and the remaining hrs. can be self practice].
- Total No. of months – 3 months
- Days per week – 5 days
- Hours per day – 4 hours
Commencement of the YIC :- 15 July to 15 October