* Medicated Oil charges will be extra. Above tariff and treatment charges etc. will be applicable from 1st October 2018. GST, if applicable, will be charged extra.
In addition to the above treatment charges, the following room heating charges will be extra during winter season: –
||Rs. 120 per day
||Rs. 140 per day
|For Heat Pillar
||Rs. 140 per day
Pure natural vegetarian food will only be served to the patients as prescribed by the Physician. Tea, Coffee, Cold drinks will not be served. No food can be brought from outside.
Terms & Conditions
- All treatments will be strictly carried out based on our Doctors’ prescriptions. The patients will not request or seek any type of treatment.
- All In-patients will not normally be allowed to go out during their entire stay in this institute except in case of emergency and that too with prior permission of the institute authorities. Since such visits would impinge upon the routine treatment and will be detrimental to their health and speedy recovery, the patients are advised to stay within the institute for the period of treatment.
- The management reserves the right of discharging any patient without assigning any reasons.
- We administer the drugless therapy, hence drugs / medicines of any system will have to be discontinued after disclosing the same to the Doctors, who, if considered necessary, will advise tapering of medicine before completely stopping the same.
- Patients are not allowed to carry their mobiles phones inside the treatment sections.
- Please do not bring any jewelry / valuables. Cash, in excess, may be deposited on a receipt, with the cashier, for safety. The institute does not take any responsibility for any loss.
- Patients are advised to look after their belongings themselves during their stay in the institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to carry out check of the luggage / room of the patient(s) to preclude the chances of eatables / objectionable materials finding their way in the rooms.
- (i) Smoking is strictly prohibited in entire campus.
(ii) Tobacco products, Drugs, Alcohol, Zarda, Panmasala & Gutka etc. are strictly forbidden.
- Patients undergoing rejuvenation treatment will be allowed to go out for sight-seeing and visiting temples etc. on permission of the Doctors.
- Patients above 60 years age are treated as Senior Citizens.
No treatments are provided in this institute for AIDS, Cancer, Acute Cardiac diseases, Tuberculosis and Infectious Diseases.